Make a service request such as graffiti removal or road maintenance through our online system.
Make a payment owed to Willoughby Council using a secure gateway.
Lodge a Permit online. You will need to register and sign in.
Apply for a 603,149 or a 735A/608 planning certificate. You will need to register and sign in.
Enquire about your rates account details.
If you would like to get news and events delivered to you automatically then is the perfect answer. And you choose which kinds of to receive!
Maps of the Willoughby Local Government Area are useful both for general information and in assisting with planning and research projects.
Maps available include: Aerial Photography, Land Information, Planning Maps, Gore Hill Cemetery and Ward Boundaries.

Please contact Council’s Customer Services on 9777 1000 should you have any queries.